There are so many technology jobs that can be done online and this post cover about 12 of them. Technology jobs are always in-demand in Canada; so many companies are constantly looking for workers who have the technological skill to fill up some vacant positions.
12 Most In-Demand Remote Technology Jobs
1. Web developer – Some web developers have specialized in creating a certain type of website, e.g. WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, etc. As more people come to the internet for shopping, entertainment, and education, it becomes even more important to hire a web developer who knows how to build a good website that works properly.
2. Website designer – This job involves designing websites and developing them according to what the client wants. Clients usually provide detailed information on what they want their website to look like and they will send you examples of websites that are similar to the kind of website they want.
3. Search engine optimization specialist – SEO specialists create articles for clients’ websites that appear at the top of search engine results pages. The article needs to contain relevant keywords that match the user’s search queries.
4. Search engine marketing specialist – Search engine marketing specialists promote clients’ websites through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
5. Online business development specialist – Online business development specialists sell a company’s products or services online through various channels like affiliate marketing, email marketing, digital advertising, etc.
6. Project management specialist – This job involves managing projects from start to finish, coordinating various departments and staff members to ensure the project runs smoothly.
7. Digital marketer – Digital marketers work with businesses to advertise their products and services through various digital channels like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.
8. Technical support specialist – Technical support specialists resolve customers’ issues by phone, email, or online chat.
9. Sales consultant – Sales consultants deal with potential customers and find ways to close sales deals.
10. Technical support manager – Technical support managers help manage technical support personnel and handle customer complaints. Los Angeles Freelance Writing jobs are you looking for freelance writing jobs in Los Angeles? As one of the most culturally diverse cities in the United States, Los Angeles has many unique opportunities for writers who enjoy writing about food, entertainment, fashion, culture, travel, health, politics, technology, finance, science, environment, sports, cars, cars, food, entertainment, sports, movies, music, gadgets, home improvement, design, law, lifestyle, humor, celebrity news, music, movie reviews, fashion, gadgets, science, tech, comedy, politics, climate change, real estate, gardening, pets, architecture, personal finance, fitness, dating, cooking, parenting, books, home decor, education.
11. Social media content writer – Social media content writers are hired by companies to create original social media content and posts for a variety of clients. These social media writers have great communication skills and can quickly develop good relationships with people who will work with them on future projects.
12. Copywriter – Copywriters work closely with editors to ensure that copy written is compelling and convincing. Writers will often write headlines, web copy, promotional emails, email campaigns, blog posts, articles, and news.
What is the most in-demand remote job?
Are there in-demand remote jobs in Canada this year? So many employers are in search of workers who can work remotely, especially in the technological sector. Many remote workers also wish to take advantage of this situation and therefore prefer working remotely as opposed to working from the office.
With the pandemic now taking a toll on people’s lives, it has become more important now than ever to work from home in areas that are less physically demanding or constantly require your presence. More and more are now required to do their work remotely and submit it online. In this post, we will talk about the high in-demand remote jobs in Canada for this year.
What is the most in-demand remote job?
1. Software Developer: the demand for software engineers has risen to an all-time high since 2020 The US alone is experiencing a shortage of 2.2 million developers which means that only 66% of developers are available for employment. This makes it impossible for companies to find skilled programmers who can help with projects such as Big Data analytics and Cloud services.
2. Java Developer: Due to the huge demand for computer engineers, especially those who specialize in programming languages such as Java, they are highly in demand as well. Java is one of the most commonly used programming languages around the world and its ease of use has led to its increased demand over the years. According to Tech Times, “Despite being among the most popular programming languages, Java’s career market remains slow.
3. Business Analyst: While working from home does not give you a free pass to neglect your duties as a business analyst, some companies prefer hiring employees who can work remotely due to its cheaper rates and increasing concerns regarding COVID-19. It has become very common for companies to take on remote workers because they have proven to be productive while also offering lower costs for employers. Business analysts will analyze different company data and determine if there are improvements that can be made or any future goals that can be achieved.
4. Creative copywriter: Copywriters are essential for creating persuasive content and advertisements for websites and other digital platforms. Companies need their creative touch and it is difficult to find quality content writers when hiring employees who work from home.
5. Systems Engineer: Some companies prefer hiring professionals who have an understanding of computers and technical systems, so it is beneficial to hire people who can work from home due to the current pandemic. Many computer professionals also choose to work from home due to the difficulty of commuting during this time. There are many careers that you can apply for when working from home, but not all careers will require you to be an employee of a company or freelancer.
6. Data Analyst: When looking for jobs in 2020, many employers look for professionals who have experience with analyzing large amounts of data and providing reports on those findings. This job does not require that you work in an office, so many professionals prefer to work from home because they do not have to worry about driving during the day.
7. Graphic Designer: In today’s modern world, graphic designers are extremely valuable because they help communicate complex ideas through visual design.